The Kensington Community Council is continuing to monitor the recommended COVID-19 guidelines, and is actively exploring options to provide engaging, but safe, camp experiences for Summer Camp 2020. We have decided to cancel the first 3 week of camp but we remain hopeful that we will have the opportunity to welcome our campers onto the big lawn for at least part of the summer. In the event that camp is cancelled or modified, enrolled participants will be contacted and full refunds will be provided if applicable. Currently, enrollments are still being accepted with the standard cancellation/change policies. We will provide an update after June 1st or when more information is available. Please email questions or concerns to: kccrec@yahoo.com. Thank you for your patience and stay well.